Metal Finishing Equipment
Silicon Controlled Rectifiers (SCRs) are also called Thyristor Rectifiers because of the four layer solidstate semiconductor current controlling device at their core. SCRs are typically much larger than switchmode rectifiers, but they have been very durable and long lasting in the metal finishing industry.
- Rectifier Power Ratings – Up to 600 Volts and 100,000 Amps
- Air, Water or Oil Cooled
- Digital or Analog Remote Interface
- Custom Enclosures Available
- Options Include Polarity Reversal, Pulse Operation, Ripple Correction, Ramping, Timers
Request a Quote
Request Technical or Safety Datasheet
SCR Rectifiers are available from a variety of manufacturers and are often custom designed to meet exact customer requirements. When requesting a quote please provide the following information:
- Specify Manufacturer if Necessary
- Incoming Voltage and Phase (Ex. 230V, 3 Phase)
- Required Voltage and Amperage of the Rectifier
- Air or Water Cooled
- Self Contained or Remote Controlled
- Specify Any Add-On Requirements: Ripple Filters, Ramping, Timers, Alarms, etc.