When a non-phosphate and non-zirconium based conversion coating is required, Torch Surface Technologies Eco Quest line of products is an excellent alternative. When selecting a phosphate-free conversion coating, it is important to consider the following:
- Metal to be coated – steel, aluminum, brass, copper, zinc die cast, galvanize, etc.
- Application – spray or immersion
- Salt spray – any corrosion testing requirements?
- Single step or multi-stage
ECO-QUEST PHOSPHATE FREE
Eco Quest is a revolutionary advanced bonding and anti-corrosion treatment for all metals. Formulated to replace conventional Iron or Zinc phosphate products in pretreatment applications. This unique process provides a dry in place polymeric coating that crosslinks with subsequent top coats to provide improved adhesion and corrosion protection.
- Non Hazardous, Metal Free, Moderate pH
- Multi Metal Capabilities (Steel, Aluminum, Zinc Galvanize)
- Non Sludging, Reduced Waste & Maintenance
- Ambient Temperature
- Single Step, Clean & Coat Available