Metal Finishing Equipment
Durability and reliability are two of the most important features of any drum pump. They take a lot of abuse and are often used to transfer a variety of chemicals out of drums and process tanks. Drum pumps are typically sized with a 39-40” pump tube to fit a standard 55 gallon drum. JSA supplies complete pumps and replacement parts for most manufacturers including Finish Thompson, Galway, Lutz, Serfilco & Sethco.
When Selecting a Drum Pump it is important to consider:
- What types of chemicals will you be pumping?
- Chemical Composition
- How fast does the solution need to be transferred?
- How far does the solution need to be pumped?
- What style of pump do you require? Air operated or electric?
Request a Quote
Request Technical or Safety Datasheet
Complete pump systems and replacement parts available for nearly all drum pump manufacturers.
Drum Pump options include:
- Material of construction
- Pump Tube – Polypropylene, CPVC, HDPE, PVDF, Stainless Steel
- Pump Shaft – Hasteloy C, 316 Stainless Steel, Alloy 625
- Motor – 2 speed or variable speed
- Pump Tube Length – 39” Standard for 55 gallon drum; also available in 27”, 47”, 60” & 72”
- Motor Speed – 15 – 50 gallons per minute open pumping rates – Variable speed motors and air operated motors allow control over the flow rates
- Explosion Proof models available for pumping flammable liquids