Metal Finishing Equipment
JP Tech Conductivity Meters come in three options:
- Conductivity Monitor – monitor only
- Conductivity Pump Controller – pumps sold separately
- Conductivity Controller with Pumps – two peristaltic pumps on the unit
Conductivity controller ranges in millisiemens (mS) – multiply by 1000 to get microsiemens (uS):
- 0-20 mS
- 0-50 mS
- 0-100 mS
- 0-250 mS
- 0-500 mS
When requesting a quote please include the following information:
- Description of the application (Example: Controlling soak cleaner concentration)
- Estimated conductivity range
- Distance from meter to process tank
- Number of meters required
Request a Quote
Request Technical or Safety Datasheet
Conductivity Meter Features & Options
Single toroidal or touch-type probe input.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
Many conductivity ranges available.
Temperature set-point relay output for external temperature control.
Two built-in peristaltic pumps. Hose kit included.
Pumps have independant setpoints.
Prime or disable pumps from menu.
Permanent memory, no batteries to replace.
Backlit display for low light levels.
Small in size; All plastic to resist even the harshest environment.
Simple wiring reduces installation time and cost.
Single pump option.
- 4-20 mA option